Collect your documents
UFV requires that you provide the following documents:
Your official English language score (TOEFL, IELTS, LPI)
- International applicants who have studied outside of Canada must meet our English language proficiency (ELP) requirement or have completed studies in an exempt educational system. See the ELP webpage for more information. If you have studied in an exempt educational system, see below for information on submitting your high school and post secondary transcripts.
- To have your TOEFL iBT score sent to UFV automatically, use code 9736 when you take the test.
- If you take the IELTS exam, UFV can verify the result online; please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Test Report Form number. If you have already uploaded your TRF along with your application, you do not need to re-send by email.
Official high school transcript submission
Please provide a high school transcript(s) and proof of graduation if you have graduated from high school. If you are currently enrolled in Grade 12, please ask your high school or school board to provide a copy of your interim high school transcript(s) to show all your Grade 10 & 11 courses, as well as your ongoing courses for Grade 12.
Students can either send physical copies in a sealed envelope from your school, or you could ask the school to send an email with a PDF copy of the transcript directly to email@example.com
Learn how to submit official transcripts
Current BC High School Students: Visit the Student Transcript Services (STS) website to send your transcript to UFV. It is recommended that current high school students select the option "Send my transcript now and allow this Post-Secondary Institution to request transcript updates until the date specified below", for UFV to receive both your interim and final grades once available. The deadline to receive your final transcript and proof of graduation is August 3.
Additional documents required from post-secondary applicants
You must submit transcript(s) from all the post-secondary institutions you have attended. Note that we may:
- Evaluate your previous post-secondary credits and transcripts.
- Charge a fee for the evaluation.
If you have completed a degree
- We will review your application under the Subsequent and Concurrent Bachelor Degree Policy.
- You must complete the Subsequent Degree Declaration Form during the application process when selecting your program of study. If you applied to UFV without completing the form, complete it immediately and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.